My First Entry for the Year 2006
Fresh start, high hopes, new challenges, new life, etc. etc.
New Year’s Resolution (subject to a suspensive condition though) à less smoking, less drinking, less eating. The last part I can do quite easily, the former two… I dunno. That’s why it’s on the contingent list.
More than that, I wish to earn more of the virtue of PATIENCE.
Things we did…
Had dinner at CPK in Morato, went to Tiendesitas, had coffee at starbucks in harbour center. No Alcoholic beverages involved. Cool.
In retrospect, 2005 was the most challenging year I have ever faced, I’ve learned the value of family, honor, politics, money, pride and prejudice.
I had a tumultuous love life. But in the end, I know what I want. I know WHO I want.
I grew up, matured more, strengthened by shame, insult, injustice and mischief.
I gained new friends, acquaintances and allies.
What I didn’t have the chance to do in summer, I did all in December.
Some things I cannot speak of, which shall remain hidden in my soul. A blessing and a curse at the same time.
For all the people who have come across my life, in passing, and those whom I know will stay with me in this journey called life. Those who gave me liberty of soul, chains of passion, furious discipline and compassionate anger. Thank You.
And ultimately, I’ve learned that I am Paradox. I am Enigma. I am Irony.
New Year’s Resolution (subject to a suspensive condition though) à less smoking, less drinking, less eating. The last part I can do quite easily, the former two… I dunno. That’s why it’s on the contingent list.
More than that, I wish to earn more of the virtue of PATIENCE.
Things we did…
Had dinner at CPK in Morato, went to Tiendesitas, had coffee at starbucks in harbour center. No Alcoholic beverages involved. Cool.
In retrospect, 2005 was the most challenging year I have ever faced, I’ve learned the value of family, honor, politics, money, pride and prejudice.
I had a tumultuous love life. But in the end, I know what I want. I know WHO I want.
I grew up, matured more, strengthened by shame, insult, injustice and mischief.
I gained new friends, acquaintances and allies.
What I didn’t have the chance to do in summer, I did all in December.
Some things I cannot speak of, which shall remain hidden in my soul. A blessing and a curse at the same time.
For all the people who have come across my life, in passing, and those whom I know will stay with me in this journey called life. Those who gave me liberty of soul, chains of passion, furious discipline and compassionate anger. Thank You.
And ultimately, I’ve learned that I am Paradox. I am Enigma. I am Irony.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home