Saturday, November 27, 2004

glitches

i've spent almost three hours just fixing a minor glitch in my fuckingblog, so as to enable people to post their comments... this fucking minor detail which i forgot to fix the last time cost me precious sleeping hours...


but anyway, i only have one class today, social legislation. Judge Herrera and Judge Aguinaldo are absent, so i have the wholeafternoon to sleep....


i have a long weekend... almost three days, since monday is officiallya non-working holiday, in lieu of the Nov. 30 regular holiday.


I've planned to study about 400 pages (yes... four hundred) of Herrera'sCivil Procedure Annotated so I could catch up with whatever JudgeHerrera is saying. (fyi: the 'herrera' author is the judge's father)


xxx xxx xxx xxx


"tell me, is it just the cold wind? or is it me? coz in my heart, i feel empty..."


xxx xxx xxx xxx


last year, about this time... three major events happened in my lifesuccessively... at times, overlappingly:
(1) I fell in love so deeply, so magically, then I got hurt;
(2) I thought I fell in love, but I didn't, because I really love the girl who hurt me, and consequentially,I hurt the girl who fell in love with me whom I thought I love, but I didn't actually... who apparentlly, was drunk enough to blurt it out and cry over me, after i told her i still love the other girl (after we made out);
(3) while in the act of revenge against the girl whom i was magically in love with, i fell in love yet again with another girl, a co-conspirator, whom I publicly flirted and displayed affection with...this time, we we're both estopped... it could have been us, if i wasn't three weeks late.


there is something wrong with this picture... does this sequence of events evidence that i am really a seeker of conflict? or if not, psychologically incapacitated?

tell me... be my shrink.



xxx xxx xxx xxx


Every once in a while, I feel this void. It's so profound, yet so easy to explain.

Loneliness.

No matter how enlightened your perspective of life maybe, still, it is an emotion that inevitably finds its way. It's like tiny water drops... hitting the same spot on the rock everyday, tolerating it, undmindful of its constant dripping.

But no matter how sturdy or strong it is, it will eventually crack and give in.

2 Comments:

Blogger ohme said...

yeah, i know, alam ko naman ang pilosopiya natin... "nagin masaya naman ako for 22 years, baket hindi ko ba kayang sumaya pa?"

12:07 AM  
Blogger ohme said...

whoah!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home