Friday, June 24, 2005

The Line Up

ok, here's the official professorial line up for this semester...

1. Atty. Alden Gonzales - Wills and Succession. He was my professor in Persons and Family Relations during my first year.
2. Atty. Albert Palacios - Legal Counselling... this subject, deals, inter alia, about how to collect your legal fees...
3. Atty. Nilo Divina - Special Commercial Laws. Smooth Operator. Very Smooth.
4. Atty. Prudence Angelita Kasala - Tax 1. Somewhat snobby, somewhat sophisticated (but not as sophisticated as Her Majesty, Assistant Solicitor General Amy Javier) She's two months pregnant with her first child... so we have to be precarious... lest we incur the wrath of morning sickness and paglilihi syndrome. Actually, crush ko siya. hehehe.
5. Atty. Tayag - Insurance. I havent's still seen him. I was absent last saturday, and he'd be probably absent on saturday.
6. Atty. Edwin Ray Sandoval - Public International Law. He was my professor in Constitutional Law. Cool! You'll gonna love this guy, 'cause definitely everything you've learned from him is retained quasi in toto. (But I still prefer Ricky, I miss his power trippings and 'ngok-ngok' dialogues)
7. Court of Appeals Justice Lucas Bersamin - Evidence. Evidence is a major subject. The professor is always absent. So, the subject was diminished to the ranks of legal writing and legal counselling and roman law. hahaha! He seems to be a man of connections... trust me, he even knows my distant uncle who is the Commissioner of Customs. He is also slightly deaf, that he admits. And you have to shout out your wrong answers in furtherance of your humiliation, and in favor of his propitiation.

xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx

I'm now officially an ex-officio (this sounds redundant, but it ain't) member of the Civil Law Student Council Staff. Yes, I now live to serve under the reign of Samantha Camitan. Now, I have something to place on my resume in the somehow near yet aleatorily distant future.

xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx

Those Ordo people are getting on my nerves. Well, ok, I'm considering joining the Confraternity, although my other option is Gamma Delta Epsilon Fraternity. But this I must consider: 1. Hindi ako pwedeng utusan. Bawal yun sa batas ng Kalawakan. Hindi inuutusan si Rommel Bernardo. 2. Secondly, I know more people from Ordo Luminis Legis than from Gamma.

So, they're trying to negotiate the service and initiation stage with me. Hahaha! Feeling importante. Pilitin niyo pa ko. Baka bumigay din ako.

But then again, to join would violate my 'independence principle' (naks! parang Letters of Credit to ha.) Besides, it might be a disfavor in case my somewhat brewing 'political aspirations' in the future Council would finally ferment. I'm a diplomat by nature. I'm Switzerland. Neutral and Neutralized.

xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx

Ting is leaving today, around 8am for Australia. Bon Voyage my dear friend, my one time rainbow, my one time sunshine.

xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx

Although it's a Holiday in Manila (araw ng Maynila) we have to go to school for our special three hour class in Public International Law. Afterwhich, we're planning to pig-out at Saisaki. Then study at Starbucks West Ave.

xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx

In the Local News, a former ICPian and a current UST Student (according to hearsay) was killed in a car accident (as I see it... it's Wreckless Imprudence Resulting to Homicide) around 6am to 7am the other day, in front of Mcdonald's Concepcion. It's funny how such an event would be the talk of the whole small town, when it is almost an everyday occurence in the rest of Metro Manila. But at any rate. God rest her soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home